Studio, 1 & 2-Bedroom Apartments
Have it all with a view. VERSUS is a modern and vibrant apartment community offering you your best life to give you time for what matters. VERSUS is conveniently located in Calgary’s Beltline neighbourhood and features a variety of designer studio, one and two-bedroom floor plans.
- UP TO 1 MONTH FREE!
Looking for parking? Stalls are available at $150/monthly per stall, per suite.
Each designer suite comes with everything you want and nothing you don't.
- Overhead ceiling heights, 9′ minimum, in all suites and 10′ on select floors
- Expansive windows showcase impressive views
- Private terrace or balcony (on most suites)
- Easy to maintain vinyl plank flooring throughout
- In-suite, full-size washer and dryers
- Roller shade window coverings
- European-style lighting system in kitchens
- Decora light switches throughout suites
- In-suite central heating and air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Comprehensive stainless steel appliance package
- Polished quartz countertops
- Sleek and modern cabinets
- Stylish polished chrome GROHE faucets
Contact us today or take our virtual tour!
Versus staff have always been very friendly and helpful. From putting in the extra effort to work with my busy schedule while moving in to a friendly smile at every encounter, they are very deserving of a 5 star review.- Evan E.
Fantastic place to live!! Close to everything downtown, great facilities and great family community atmosphere throughout. Highly recommended!!- Daniel O.
Best service I've experienced in ten years of renting.- Angelsea S.
Versus is in a great location and has wonderful amenities.- Ashley M.
We have called VERSUS our home since 2018 and there has been no looking back. We love the amenities at the building and also the proximity to groceries, train station and bike paths. It is a cool location.- Jees J.
Excellent apartment. Staff is responsive and accommodating.- Christopher M.
Staff are awesome, super clean building! Great location.- Eddie H.
I've lived in Versus West since 2017. It is a great building and a great location.- Anonymous